Monday, September 27, 2010

do over....

Do you ever have days or weeks where you just feel...bLAH?  That was last week for me.  And I would like a do-over please!  I only got out to hike a few times, and my eating was horrible, and I feel like my mood wasn't so hot either.  But it's a new week, and I'm determined to make it a good one! 
These pictures were taken on our hike up Camelback last Friday.  Every time I hike I wish I had my camera....so this time we took it :)  (Maybe for Christmas I'll ask santa for a little point and shoot camera so it's easy to tag along in my water pack)  

IMG_9943


IMG_9940IMG_9968



I love the red rocks!

IMG_9974
Happy Monday everyone, and like our friend Warren would say....Make it a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Who goes with you ... or do you go alone when you get out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go by myself usually in the mornings. On friday night, we got a babysitter and Frans and I went. I have hiked with Renee Jacobson too...she goes every day too.

    ReplyDelete