Sunday, October 31, 2010

slacking....

Ok, I have really been slacking on the blog business!  But I have been so busy, that my computer time all together has really been pretty minimal!  Here are a few pages from my P.A.D project Anita!  I have been good about staying on top of this until the last three days!  I have the pictures, I just haven't put them into scrapbook form!  Tomorrow.  After church. before a photo shoot.  Hopefully!  Aaaahhhh....so much to do, so little time!  I need a day to regroup :)






And I know this is more than 'one' picture....but I thought the three together was so cute!   We got this outfit from Lindsey's teacher, and Taryn thought she was just great wearing it!  But she would not stop for a picture!


Looking thru all of my pages that I have done so far, I realize that  most of them are of Trina and Taryn.  And while I guess that makes sense because they are the two home with me during the days....I really need to get some pictures of Toni and Alanys too!  That's my goal for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment