Friday, October 29, 2010

Simonson Family {Phoenix Family Photographer}

Here is a sneak peak at a few pictures from our photo shoot today with the Simonson's.  We had a great time at DC Ranch in Scottsdale, and the kids were all so good!  I got my workout in too chasing after little Paylin trying to get some good pictures of her!  What a doll she is, but she wouldn't sit still for more than two seconds at a time :)

Such pretty girls!  After looking at their pictures on my computer, I decided that the twins each have a different look even tho they are identical twins....but I just don't know what name goes with what look!
And a half-ways smile out of Trey....I'll take it!

4 comments:

  1. cute pics! and wow! lots of freckles going on! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable!!! I cant believe how perfect they turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendra-what were you expecting?? ;)-brianna

    ReplyDelete