Monday, October 11, 2010

Jay and Amy were married on Sunday at the Pioneer Living History Village.  It was a gorgeous day and it was my first time there, so it was fun to check it out!  Here are a few pictures of the two of them that caught my eye while looking through their pictures today.  Congratulations again you guys!!

Wed-2Wed-5

Wed-4Wed-3



Wed-6Wed-7


Wed-8Wed-9


And our 'Blue sky' picture from their wedding.  It was a great venue for a wedding!

Wed-1
And yesterday I started my 'picture-a-day project....here is my picture for day 2!

Pad2oct11

Have a great Tuesday everyone!  Today is the dreaded day that I get my wisdom teeth pulled!  I have been dreading this day for so long!  And I am such a nervous wreck.  I HATE going to the dentist, but will be SO GLAD to finally have them out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment