Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday girl....

My Trina is now 3!  And I am hoping that the terrible two's will completely be a thing of the past!  J/k, she's not all that bad, but she can sure throw a good fit when she wants!  She was just loving all the attention on her birthday!  Isn't she so cute!?

I am off to Seattle until Tuesday!  I still can't believe that I am going by myself....And I am hoping that once I get on the plane, my guilty feelings for leaving are gone!  It's hard leaving....gotta get myself packed up and make sure I'm not forgetting anything, as well as make sure everything is in order for the ones at home!  Babysitters lined up, meals planned, etc....
I have a wedding on Saturday, and two Norwex parties!  It will be a fast, busy, fun five days!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great trip ... will be waiting to see some pictures.
    Our Trena is also turning 3-yrs (on Dec 7) ... also hoping this will end the terrible two's!
    ~ Joyce

    ReplyDelete