Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A wedding post!

Can you believe it?!  I know it's December, and I know it's busy....but my blogging has been pretty darn pathetic :)  Today is my catch up day.  On the blog, on laundry, on cleaning, on wedding pictures....we'll see how much I can get done!  I've got my running shoes on, and I'm raring to go :)  Only three days till Christmas, so I gotta make them good productive days!
Here are a few pictures of Melanie and Glen...They got married back in October.  Melanie has a sister right under her named Gwen, so everyone is used to saying Melanie and Gwen, now we gotta change it to Melanie and Glen!  I gotta think about it everytime and make sure I'm not saying Gwen to Glen!  LOL
Isn't she beautiful?

 LOTS of people came to their wedding....the church was packed with friends!


And probably my favorite :)


4 comments:

  1. THESE were the pictures I was waiting to see. Mind you, I've been back here many times to take a peek. They're absolutely beautiful!

    Where have you been girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew these were the ones you were waiting for Anita! ;) Boy, I'm terrible at this blogging business!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting these!! I too have been WAITING to see pictures from their wedding. Such a beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, Jenny! Betty

    ReplyDelete