Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday morning....

It's going to be a good day...
it's going to be a productive day...
If I keep telling myself that, it will happen right??
Lots to do today after a half sleepless night with my two year old!  She's got a cold/cough, and it's kept her and us up the last few nights!  Hopefully she is on the downward slide with it! 
My chores look like this...anyone want to come and help??                                                                    
Lots of laundry to put away....ugh!
IMG_8869
Friday and Saturdays are usaully my laundry days, but this weekend was taken up by too many other things! 
IMG_8872
As much as I hate laundry, I would rather do that than pay these!
IMG_8886
Have been meaning to get this box to the post office...I thought that if I put labels on and put it in plain veiw, It would get there quicker...that hasn't been the case!  (your jacket is coming Jeanette!)
IMG_8879
and one sweet baby down for an early nap may make all this possible!  Poor thing is teething I think, she had one little tooth pop through a week ago!
IMG_8882
Happy Monday everyone!!  I'm hoping to get all my "to do list" done and then some!  What's going on in your world today?

No comments:

Post a Comment